Blend of three grapes for a fruity, round and fresh IGP Val de Loire.
Tasting and serving tips:
- Clear with golden hints
- Fruity nose, you will feel the influence of the Sauvignon blanc.
- Very fresh taste : Chardonnay brings roundness, Sauvignon Blanc its fruitiness and Melon de Bourgogne gives frshness and length to this blend.
- Serving tips : it is delicious at aperitif and goes very well with most of the starters and salads.
Culture and Vinification :
- Grape variety : Sauvignon blanc, Chardonnay, Melon de Bourgogne.
- Low temperature vinification (15-16 degrees) to protect the aromatic complexity of this wine.