Situated in the heart of the Muscadet wine-growing territory, la Haye-Fouassière offers an exceptional range of varied local soils. This vin de garde (wine you can keep in your cellar for ageing) is a perfect example to prove that Muscadet is the result of plot selection and can be classified as a great wine…
Tasting and serving tips :
- Golden yellow colour with a hint of green
- Intense mineral smell combined with smoked aromas, which give this wine a very complex smell.
- Taste : very pleasant, broad and graceful attack. The final is long and reminiscent of spices. A wine with a genuinely strong personality.
- The Muscadet Sèvre et Maine Appellation Communale La Haye-Fouassière goes well with the most complex and richest dishes. Like the greatest white wines, this fine and elegant wine will be excellent served with roasted pigeon, Armorican-style lobster or poultry and mushrooms…
- this wine is the result of a strict and exclusive plot selection in la Haye-Fouassière.
Culture and vinification :
- This wine is matured on fine lees for thirty six months. It then rests for six months in bottles before being put on the market.
You might also want to try :