Situated in the heart of the Sèvre et Maine territory, Cru Communal Goulaine is perfectly situated on the slops above the Goulaine marsh. This vin de garde (wine you can keep in your cellar for ageing) is a perfect example to prove that Muscadet is the result of plot selection and can be classified as a great wine…
Tasting and serving tips :
- Shinny, slightly golden sparkles
- Intense floral aromas with hints of honey.
- Taste : compact palate showcasing a polished and rich patchwork of citrus fruits and sea salt.
- The “Cru Communal Goulaine” is a perfect pairing with grilled lobsters cooked with fennel, poultry medallion or a nice fish on plancha
- This wine is the result of a strict and exclusive plot selection in the town of “Haute-Goulaine”.
Culture and vinification :
- This wine is matured on fine lees for thirty six months. It then rests for six months in bottles before being released.