Our “Tradition” vintage is created in oak barrels. Its soft vanilla aroma and its length on the palate have already seduced many wine lovers… Discover this elegant and atypical Loire Valley wine.
Tasting and serving tips :
- Clear colour with golden hues
- Fine, light aromas of tannins
- Taste : hints of vanilla , hazelnut, almond and dried fruit flavour which give this wine its volume and its length in the mouth.
- Fresh, balanced and harmonious when served with grilled fish (eel, seabass, sardines), smoked meats and strong cheeses (comté mature, mountain cheeses)…
Culture and vinification :
- Grape variety: Melon de Bourgogne
- Yield: 45 hl/ha
- Vinification exclusively in oak barrels (average age of the barrels ≈ 4 years
- Maturation on “fine lees” (sur lie fine) until the end of the spring following harvest (8-9 months)
- The “Tradition” vintage matures in bottles for two more years.
You might also want to try :