Our Muscadet « l’Origine » is a fresh, refined and elegant wine : the three fundamental characteristics of a great typical « Muscadet Sèvre et Maine sur lie ».
Tasting and serving tips :
- Clear and shiny colour
- Aromatic smell of white flowers and fresh fruit
- Smooth and balanced taste… all you can expect from a Loire Valley wine.
- Perfect when served as an aperitif (pre-dinner drink), it is also ideal with starters, seafood, shellfish and all other fish dishes.
Culture and vinification :
- Grape variety : Melon de Bourgogne
- Age of the vines : twenty to fifty years
- Yield: 50 hl/ha (hectolitres per hectare)
- This vintage is a blend of various terroirs.
- Blending takes place in the spring, when bottling, after several tasting sessions during the winter.
You might also want to try :