Rosé «A la Folie»
Our rosé « A la Folie » is a dry and fruity bland of Plantet and Merlot. Plantet is an old grape variety almost disappeared which we brought back to life.
Culture and vinification :
- Very gentle pneumatic pressing.
- Light racking of the must after one night decanting.
- Vinification in stainless steel tanks.
- Monitoring and regulating of temperatures(15-18°).
- Limited use of SO2.
- 6 months in tank before bottling.
- Non sugar added, grapes are picked up when the ripeness is perfect to give naturally 12% of alcohol
Tasting and pairing :
- Light and intense color.
- Red fruits on the nose.
- Fresh and fruity in mouth.
- Perfect as an aperitive, with grilled food or a paella.