Cru «La Haye-Fouassière»
Situated in the heart of the Muscadet wine-growing territory, la Haye-Fouassière offers an exceptional terroir to make beautiful Muscadet that can age fro many years.
Culture and vinification :
- Grape variety : Melon de Bourgogne
- Yield : 40 hl/ha
- Soil : Orthogneiss
- Strict and exclusive plot selection in la Haye-Fouassière.
- Produced from fully ripe grapes with a natural alcohol content of 12°
- This wine is grown on fine lees for thirty six months.
Tasting and pairing :
- Golden yellow colour with a hint of green
- Intense mineral smell combined with smoked aromas, which give this wine a very complex smell.
- Taste : very pleasant, broad and graceful attack. The final is long and reminiscent of spices. A wine with a genuinely strong personality.
- The Muscadet Sèvre et Maine Appellation Communale La Haye-Fouassière goes well with the most complex and richest dishes. Like the greatest white wines, this fine and elegant wine will be excellent served with roasted pigeon, Armorican-style lobster or poultry and mushrooms…