Situated in the heart of the Sèvre et Maine territory, the Appellation Communale Goulaine is perfectly situated on the slops above the Goulaine marsh.
Culture and vinification :
- Grape variety : Melon de Bourgogne
- Yield : 40 hl/ha
- Soil : Micaschist
- Strict and exclusive plot selection in la Haute-Goulaine.
- This wine is grown on fine lees for thirty six months.
Tasting and pairing :
- Shinny, slightly golden sparkles
- Intense floral aromas with hints of honey.
- Taste : compact palate showcasing a polished and rich patchwork of citrus fruits and sea salt.
- The Muscadet Sèvre et Maine Appellation Communale Goulaine is a perfect pairing with grilled lobsters cooked with fennel, poultry medallion or a nice fish on plancha
- This wine is the result of a strict and exclusive plot selection in the town of “Haute-Goulaine”.