Type de produit : LES APPELLATIONS COMMUNALES (Village protected designation of origin)
Situated in the heart of the Sèvre et Maine territory, the Appellation Communale Goulaine is perfectly situated on the slops above the Goulaine marsh.
Culture and vinification :
- Grape variety : Melon de Bourgogne
- Yield : 40 hl/ha
- Soil : Micaschist
- Strict and exclusive plot selection in la Haute-Goulaine.
- This wine is grown on fine lees for thirty six months.
Tasting and pairing :
- Shinny, slightly golden sparkles
- Intense floral aromas with hints of honey.
- Taste : compact palate showcasing a polished and rich patchwork of citrus fruits and sea salt.
- The Muscadet Sèvre et Maine Appellation Communale Goulaine is a perfect pairing with grilled lobsters cooked with fennel, poultry medallion or a nice fish on plancha
- This wine is the result of a strict and exclusive plot selection in the town of “Haute-Goulaine”.