IGP Val de la Loire «Sauvignon»
Type de produit : IGP VAL DE LOIRE
Easy to drink on all occasions, fresh and fruity, this “Sauvignon” is meant to be drunk young.
Culture and Vinification :
- Grape variety : Sauvignon blanc.
- Low temperature vinification (15-16 degrees) to protect the aromatic complexity of this wine.
Tasting and pairing:
- Golden yellow colour
- Expressive, typical, delicate and fruity Sauvignon smell.
- Very fresh taste : a good balance between suppleness and vitality…
- Exotic fruit, peach and mango aromas.
- Serving tips : it is delicious at aperitif and goes very well with exotic dishes such as oriental or caribean dishes.